Fansipan View hotel is one of those great finds, located up a quiet alley way so there is no traffic noise, but it is close to markets and all the Sapa attractions, 100m far from the Church; a nice boutique hotel with 15 tasty rooms.
The hotel occupies an unprecedented location overlooking the valleys of Sapa and the imposing Fansipan Mountain. Fansipan View stands out with its boutique interiors, attentive personalised customer service and incomparable value for money.
This French-style building has been lovingly refurbished to assure an unforgettable and truly authentic Sapa experience.
- A wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets: single, double twin, and triple rooms with private bath/shower rooms, television, telephone & of course the best mountain views in Sa Pa.
- Free internet - WiFi.
- Reversible Air Conditioner (Panasonic Inverter)
- Located up a quiet alley way so there is no traffic noise, but it is close to markets and all the Sapa attractions.
- Friendly and cosy atmosphere.
- Super clean room, New furniture.
- Free train station pick up.
Meal in our restaurant serving a variety of Asian, Vietnamese and Western food. We continue to receive excellent reviews of the food served in our café/restaurant.
Our local H'mong chefs use only fresh products from the local market.
We have an extensive menu & our restaurant is extremely popular among our guests.
These are general hotel policies for Fansipan View Hotel, as they may vary per room type, please also check the room description.
Late check-out until 18:00 will be charged 50% of room rate.
Cancellation: Free! If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, NO fee will be charged.
Child & Baby-cot: Free! 1 child(ren) under 11 years old stay free of charge when using existing beds.